Garg Behavioral Health Philosophy
- We have over 16 years’ combined experience helping undergraduate and graduate students.
- We are licensed, nationally-recognized clinicians providing up-to-date, evidence-based treatments.
- One-stop shopping for either:
- Therapy Only
- Medications Only
- Medications AND Therapy
- At the outset, one doctor for ALL of your college years. No referrals to someone else just when you start to feel comfortable. No university bureaucracy leading to long wait times. No “triage” with unlicensed clinicians.
- We are compassionate to student concerns and committed to diversity:
- Minority students welcome.
- Greek students welcome.
- International students welcome.
- LGBTQ students welcome.
- Athletes welcome.
- Professional students welcome.
- We tailor our interventions to your needs:
- Depressive Disorders
- Anxiety Disorders
- Substance Use Disorders
- Relational Disorders
- Eating Disorders
- Adjustment Disorders
- Trauma-Related Disorders
- ADHD and Related Disorders
- Parent-Child Issues
- Others (Bipolar, Early-Onset Psychoses)
We believe in results-based, here-and-now treatments. Do not settle for inflexible treatments from (often) inexperienced clinicians.